Hoffman’s Chocolates will celebrate family fun by featuring magic shows and face painting at its stores in Greenacres on Saturday, August 5, and Palm Beach Gardens on Sunday, August 6. Master Magician Gary from Midnight Magic Entertainment will perform two 45-minute magic shows at each location (1 p.m. and 3 p.m.). Guests can also have their faces painted with creative designs and glitter by the face painters that will be onsite throughout the event.
WHEN & WHERE:
August 5, 2017:
Hoffman’s Chocolates – Greenacres: 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Magic Shows: 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. (45 minutes each)
Face painting: 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
August 6, 2017
Hoffman’s Chocolates – Palm Beach Gardens: 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Magic Shows: 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. (45 minutes each)
Face Painting: 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
The event is free and open to the public and will be held indoors at both stores.
On May 5th and May 6th, Hoffman’s Chocolates will celebrate Cinco de Mayo by offering special Ice Cream Tacos at its Plantation location in the Fountains Shopping Center. The Ice Cream Tacos are served in a waffle cone shell filled with two heaping scoops of ice cream and are topped off with the guests’ choice of unlimited toppings ($6.95).
Hoffman’s Chocolates has also joined forces with LIME Fresh Mexican Grill Cinco de Mayo celebrations being held on Friday, May 5th from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. and Saturday, May 6th from 12 p.m. to 11 p.m. At the event, Hoffman’s Chocolates will have a tent outside its store filled with activities like giant jenga and cornhole. Plus, the Hoffman’s Chocolate Wheel will also be there and can be spun to redeem prizes. Captain Hoffman might even make an appearance!
HOFFMAN’S CHOCOLATES, LIME FRESH MEXICAN GRILL AND THE FOUNTAINS PRESENT THE “#LTABFLA FOOD FOR THOUGHT” BLOCK PARTY TO BENEFIT THE JASON TAYLOR FOUNDATION, SUNDAY APRIL 2nd
WHAT: The Louder Than A Bomb Florida (#LTABFLA) Food For Thought Block Party Presented by Hoffman’s Chocolates, LIME Fresh Mexican Grill and The Fountains.
- The Food for Thought Block Party, an afternoon of live entertainment will include the Jason Taylor Foundation’s Louder than a Bomb Florida (LTABFLA) “Coaches Slam” poetry competition and will take place in front of Hoffman’s Chocolates and LIME Fresh Mexican Grill at The Fountains Shopping Center in Plantation, Florida.
- The “Coaches Slam” is a poetry competition among middle and high school teachers from South Florida.
- The Block Party, will also showcase performances by up-and-coming artists, a live band and DJ, poetry from top South Florida high school students, dance performances, and interactive games for the entire family.
- The event is a part of LTABFLA’s 13-day festival, which takes place from March 27 – April 8 and features poetry bouts, workshops and exhibits that ultimately crowns Florida’s top youth poetry team.
- Throughout the entire month of April, Hoffman’s Chocolates will donate a portion of its Gourmet Caramel Apple sales to the Jason Taylor Foundation to support the young poets of the Omari Hardwick bluapple Poetry Network. LIME Fresh Mexican Grill will also make a monetary donation.
- A silent auction will also be held to benefit the Jason Taylor Foundation.
- LTABFLA (Louder than a Bomb Florida) is a Jason Taylor Foundation arts and education project that is part of the Omari Hardwick bluapple Poetry Network and features a friendly spoken-word competition between school-based poetry teams across the state.
- The Omari Hardwick bluapple Poetry Network, is an after-school spoken word poetry program serving students in South Florida public schools through the Jason Taylor Foundation.
WHEN: Sunday, April 2nd 12 noon – 4 pm
WHERE: The Fountains (in front of Hoffman’s Chocolates and LIME Fresh Mexican Grill)
801 S University Drive, Plantation, FL 33324
DETAILS: The Food For Thought Block Party is free and open to the public.
Donate a Prom Dress at the Event to Benefit Becca’s Closet and Receive a FREE Taco from LIME and Scoop of Ice Cream from Hoffman’s Chocolates
WHAT: Hoffman’s Chocolates and LIME Fresh Mexican Grill, located at The Fountains in Plantation, team up to host an Easter-themed celebration.
- The fun-filled day of family-friendly activities will take place in front of Hoffman’s Chocolates and LIME Fresh Mexican Grill at The Fountains shopping center in Plantation.
- Kids will have the opportunity to take photos with the Easter Bunny, and then the first 500 children will receive an Easter egg from the Easter Bunny.
- The eggs, available on a first-come, first-serve basis, will be filled with goodies and a voucher to redeem a plush toy from Hoffman’s Chocolates and LIME.
- Hoffman’s Chocolates and LIME will also be collecting prom dresses in support of Becca’s Closet, a non-profit organization that collects and distributes dresses to high school girls with financial need. Anyone who donates a new or gently-used prom dress will receive a voucher from LIME to redeem a free taco and a voucher from Hoffman’s Chocolates to redeem a free scoop of ice cream.
- Hoffman’s Chocolates will be stocked with Easter favorites such as scrumptious Dipped & Decorated Chocolate-Covered Oreos, Chocolate Easter Bunnies (available in different sizes), Gourmet Caramel Apples, foiled chocolate Easter eggs and other holiday treats.
- Before filling up on sweets, guests can stop at LIME to enjoy flavorful items like tacos, burritos, bowls and more.
WHEN: Saturday, April 1st 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
WHERE: The Fountains (in front of Hoffman’s Chocolates and LIME Fresh Mexican Grill) 801 S University Drive, Plantation, FL 33324
DETAILS: The event is free and open to the public.
HOFFMAN’S CHOCOLATES TO CELEBRATE ST. PATRICK’S DAY WITH LUCKY LEPRECHAUN SUNDAE & FREE ICE CREAM FOR A YEAR CONTEST
WHAT: Hoffman’s Chocolates will celebrate St. Patrick’s Day by offering a special, limited-edition Lucky Leprechaun Sundae, Shamrock Oreos® and other holiday-themed treats. The Lucky Leprechaun Sundaes are comprised of two scoops of mint chip ice cream topped with whipped cream, a decorated Shamrock Oreo cookie and special-edition Green Clover Lucky Charms® cereal.
In addition, each store will be adorned with festive green balloons and shamrock decorations, and face painters will be at each location at varying times (please see below) to entertain the kids. The chocolatier will also host an in-store contest that day for guests to enter to win FREE ice cream for a year. One winner will be selected from all entries received at all store locations. Please visit Hoffmans.com or stores for contest rules and regulations. No purchase is necessary.
WHEN: Friday, March 17, 2017
- Lucky Leprechaun Sundae and other treats will be available during regular business hours
- Face painters will be at the stores at the following times:
- Greenacres, Palm Beach Gardens and Hollywood: 5 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Fort Lauderdale and Plantation: 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
WHERE: All Hoffman’s Chocolates store locations, excluding its location in the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport.
HOFFMAN’S CHOCOLATES TO CELEBRATE DR. SEUSS’ BIRTHDAY ON MARCH 2nd WITH CHILDREN’S BOOK DRIVE BENEFITTING JACK & JILL CHILDREN’S CENTER
Hoffman’s Chocolates is excited to announce that it will celebrate Dr. Seuss’ birthday with a children’s book drive on Thursday, March 2, which is also National Read Across America Day. In honor of Dr. Seuss, Hoffman’s Chocolates will give a free small ice cream cup or cone to anyone who donates a new or gently used children’s book at any one of its Palm Beach or Broward County locations.* As an added bonus, anyone who donates a Dr. Seuss book will also receive a free topping . All collected books will be donated to Jack & Jill Children’s Center of Fort Lauderdale.
“Hoffman’s Chocolates is excited to celebrate Dr. Seuss’ birthday with the community and to promote the importance of reading,” said Lois Marino, Director of Marketing for Hoffman’s Chocolates. “We look forward to contributing the books that our customers graciously donate to Jack & Jill Children’s Center of Fort Lauderdale which helps working families in our community.”
The National Education Association’s (NEA) National Read Across America is an annual reading motivation and awareness program that calls for every child in every community to celebrate reading on March 2nd, the birthday of beloved children’s author Dr. Seuss. Across the country, thousands of schools, libraries, and community centers participate by bringing together kids, teens, and books to celebrate reading with young people.
In continued support of the National Read Across America initiative, Hoffman’s Chocolates store managers will visit local schools in both Broward and Palm Beach County throughout the month of March to read books to students. Following the readings, the store managers will donate the books to the schools.
Jack & Jill Children’s Center’s mission is to break the cycle of poverty for children of high-needs working families in Broward County. It does this through quality early childhood education, family intervention and support.
*Participant’s who donate a book at Hoffman’s Chocolates Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport location will receive a cup of ice cream. Toppings are not available
We’re pleased to announce the start of its “Celebrate & Say I Do” wedding giveaway contest, which begins on Friday, January 13th at 9 a.m. One lucky couple will win a beautiful, intimate wedding or vow renewal ceremony for 30 guests under the gazebo in the lush gardens at the Hoffman’s Chocolates Factory, Shoppe and Gardens located in Greenacres, FL (5190 Lake Worth Road).
Couples can enter the contest by submitting a video or photo with a story to the Hoffman’s Chocolates website at Hoffmans.com/contest explaining why they would like to “Celebrate & Say I Do” in the Gardens. Finalists’ photos, videos and stories will then be posted to the contest page where the public can vote for a winner. The entry that receives the most votes will win. The contest will run from January 13th until 11:59 p.m. on January 27th. A winner will be notified and announced on January 28th, and the wedding will be held on Saturday, February 11th from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
“We were inspired to come up this contest to celebrate and spread the love within our community as each couple shares their story with us,” said Lois Marino, Director of Marketing. “We are excited to play a part in the lucky couple’s love story by providing them with a unique and memorable ceremony in our beautiful gardens.”
As part of the celebration, Hoffman’s Chocolates and participating sponsors will also provide the happy couple with a photographer to document their special day, a limousine ride to the ceremony, a ceremony officiant, bouquet and boutonniere for the bride and groom and matching wedding bands to mark the occasion. The reception will be complete with a buffet dinner, a champagne toast and soft drinks for the couple and their 30 guests, music for guests to dance the night away, a wedding cake and an array of Hoffman’s Chocolates confections to end the night on a sweet note. Sponsors for the ceremony include: Exquisite Catering by Robert, Cristino Fine Jewelry, Downtown Photo, We Take the Cake, Abe’s Limousine Services and Holiday Lighting Design.
Following the ceremony and celebration, the winning couple will also be treated to a romantic two-night stay at The Fountains Resort in Orlando, generously donated by Bluegreen Vacations. They will also receive a gift basket from Hoffman’s Chocolates complete with chocolates, a bottle of champagne and an 8×10 photo from their ceremony with a decorative frame.
Hoffman’s Chocolates is excited to announce that its 26th Annual Winter Wonderland will be open to the public at Hoffman’s Chocolates Factory, Shoppe, Ice Cream Parlour and Gardens in Greenacres, Fla. (5190 Lake Worth Road) beginning Saturday, November 19th and will run through Friday, December 30th. Festivities will be bigger than ever this year with more than 75,000 LED lights, captivating holiday displays, giant Christmas tree, live entertainment, photo opportunities with Santa and Mrs. Claus, and the opening of the new Hoffman’s Chocolates Sweet Shack offering assorted chocolates, gourmet caramel apples and ice cream, for sale in the Gardens.
As part of its ongoing support of the local community, Hoffman’s Chocolates will this year introduce its Inaugural Circle of Celebration Holiday Wreath Display and Contest at Winter Wonderland. The gourmet chocolatier has invited 10 Palm Beach and Broward County non-profit organizations to decorate custom wreaths that will be displayed at Winter Wonderland. Throughout the holiday season, Winter Wonderland guests will be able cast their votes of their favorite wreath. Hoffman’s Chocolates will then donate $1000.00 to the “winning” organization that received the most votes. The other nine non-profits will each receive a $250 donation from the chocolatier. The winning wreath will be announced on January 6, 2017.
Hoffman’s Chocolates 26th Annual Winter Wonderland other highlights will include:
- Colorful holiday lights and festive ornaments adorning the trees throughout the garden and a magnificent 12-foot Christmas tree.
- Holiday bell ringers, musicians and talent from local schools, community groups and religious organizations will perform in the Paul Hoffman Community Corner. Guests are invited to bring blankets to get cozy on the green lawn and revel in the holiday spirit.
- Enchanting, animated holiday displays will include a beautifully lit gazebo, cascading fountains, an Arctic zone with lighted polar bears and penguins, a Nativity scene, Christmas trees and a beautifully-decorated Hanukkah display.
- Santa and Mrs. Claus will welcome guests and pose for photos with the whole family. Guests are welcome to bring their cameras.
Hoffman’s Chocolates’ festively decorated Factory Shoppe & Ice Cream Parlour will offer for purchase mouthwatering treats for the whole family including scrumptious seasonal ice cream flavors, delicious Mexican Hot Cocoa and Hoffman’s seasonal Milkshakes. Hoffman’s Chocolates Shoppe is also the perfect destination to find the sweetest holiday gifts. Hoffman’s gourmet chocolates, specialty gifts and gift baskets are perfect for family, friends, loved ones, teachers, stocking stuffers and corporate gifts. Hoffman’s Chocolates can ship to anywhere in the U.S.
Admission to Winter Wonderland is complimentary for all guests. Please visit www.hoffmans.com/WinterWonderland for additional event details and daily updates on Winter Wonderland holiday performances and happenings.
Hoffman’s Chocolates Holiday Winter Wonderland and store hours are as follows:
Hoffman’s Chocolates Winter Wonderland:
November 19th– December 30th
The garden will be open nightly from 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
*Winter Wonderland will be closed on Thanksgiving Day (Nov. 24th) and Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
Santa and Mrs. Claus will be available for photos:
Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday beginning November 25th – December 23rd from 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Monday, December 19th – Friday, December 23rd from 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Santa and Mrs. Claus will leave promptly at 10 p.m. on December 23rd to deliver presents and start their journey back to the North Pole.
Hoffman’s Chocolates Holiday Store Hours (Holiday hours begin November 21st):
Monday – Saturday, 9 a.m. – 10 p.m.; Sunday, 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Christmas Eve (12/24) and New Year’s Eve (12/31): 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
Today the Broward Center for the Performing Arts celebrated the 25th Anniversary of the Student Enrichment through the Arts (SEAS) program and 3 million students. Hoffman’s Chocolates Marketing Director, Lois Marino, presented Kelly Shanley, CEO of the Broward Center, with an amazing gift basket and a Chocolate Basketball Basket to the 3 millionth student, Eric Mehmi from Croissant Park Elementary.
Hoffman’s Chocolates loves to celebrate with organizations who support our community through wonderful programs like this. Click here for more information on the SEAS program.