Celebrate Summer with Super Specials and Awesome Activities
Hoffman’s Chocolates will celebrate summer with sweet specials including a BOGO promotion, Children’s Chocolatier Classes, Two Buck Tuesday Ice Cream and new Nitro and Cold Brew Coffee. Full details on Hoffman’s summer lineup of offerings are included below.
Beginning July 1, customers can purchase a 9-ounce box of Hoffman’s famous Coconut Cashew Crunch, a crunchy, buttery and lightly sweet snack, and get a 9-ounce box of Peanut Brittle FREE (Value $9.95.) This BOGO offer will be available at all of Hoffman’s Chocolates Palm Beach County and Broward County locations and online at Hoffmans.com through DATE or while inventory lasts.
2017 Children’s Chocolatier Summer Classes:
Hoffman’s Chocolates 2017 Children’s Chocolatier Summer Classes take place at the gourmet chocolatier’s factory store in Greenacres (5190 Lake Worth Road). The classes are great for children ages six and up. Each class includes a guided window tour, a video presentation of the history of chocolate and the history of Hoffman’s Chocolates, and a sampling of Hoffman’s gourmet ice cream.
- Chocolate Sea Life Class: 10 a.m. on Tuesday June, 13, 20, 27, July 11, 18 & 25 and Thursday June 15, 22, 29, July 13, 20 & 27; $9.95 per child. Create and decorate chocolate sea shells.
- Chocolate Pizza Class: 12 p.m. on Tuesday, June, 13, 20, 27, July 11, 18 & 25; $14.95 per child. Create a chocolate pizza with colorful candy toppings.
- Chocolate House Class: 2 p.m. on Tuesday June, 13, 20, 27, July 11, 18 & 25: $24.95 per child. Create a chocolate house with colorful candy decorations.
- Chocolate Bar Class: 12 p.m. on Thursday June 15, 22, 29, July 13, 20 & 27; $14.95 per child. Create a chocolate bar with colorful candy toppings.
- Chocolate Picture Frame Class: 2 p.m. on Thursday June 15, 22, 29, July 13, 20 & 27; $19.95 per child. Bring a 5”x7” picture and create a chocolate picture frame with colorful candy toppings.
To book a chocolatier class, customers can call 561-967-2213.
Two Buck Tuesday Ice Cream:
In celebration of National Ice Cream Month in July, Hoffman’s Chocolates will continue offering its popular Two Buck Tuesday Ice Cream throughout the summer months. Every Tuesday, customers can enjoy one scoop of Hoffman’s ice cream for $2.00 per cup or cone.
New Nitro and Cold Brew Coffee at Plantation Sweet Shoppe:
Customers who need an extra caffeine boost can now enjoy a delicious 12-ounce cup of Nitro or Cold Brew Coffee at Hoffman’s Sweet Shoppe at The Fountains in Plantation. Recently introduced exclusively at the Plantation location, the cost for a cup of Cold Brew is $4.75 and Nitro Coffee is $5.00.